Veterans' Service Records/Replace Lost medals/Photos

The Archives' site allows you to request a family member's service records.
The National Archives will send you new medals to commemorate your loved one's service.
For veterans themselves and next-of-kin, medals are issued at no charge. Army and Air Force veterans can request medals online, but Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard veterans will need to mail the request to the Archives.

Even if you don't have a loved one who served, you can still research the databases.
Browse through all the breathtaking photos from World War II.
Flag this deal
What's the matter?
gangstabarbie May 30, 2012
Happy memorial day! God bless all veterans and to those who fight for our freedom !
Christine May 30, 2012
now that is smartt!!! no idea they had this....great idea
arsiel May 29, 2012
This is great. I know it would mean a ton to certain individuals whose loved ones serve and served :)
erick99 May 29, 2012
1 like
erick99 May 29, 2012
This is incredible! My dad was in the army for 20 years. He died two years ago and I have a few of his medals but I would like to get the rest. I think this might help me. Thanks!
1 like
wannabecool May 29, 2012
Interesting... never knew such a thing was possible
xptrish May 29, 2012
I found the site while looking for information for my son,thought it may be of interexst to others as well.