Apr 17, 2021
2  Likes 0 Comments
About this Deal
- Small Chisel Fluff Brush - A little babe that can throw some major shade and handle the teeny tiny details.
- Large Chisel Fluff Brush - This brush definitely swipes right and helps defines the smaller areas.
- Tapered Mini Blender Brush - This small-and-mighty, tapered brush is great for controlled blending.
- Pro Firm Blending Fluff Brush - Use the flat side for shading or the full of the tip of the bristles for seamless blending.
- Eyeliner Brush - Your wingman for detailed eye looks, this brush gives you total control in life (and liner).
- Detail Smudger Brush - This short, dense brush is one of our faves for a blown-out look on the lower lash line.