Nov 05, 2020
1  Likes 0 Comments
About this Deal
TO my dear custmers:
Pls contact with us first, before you left any Negative feedback,i promise to reply and solve for you in 24hours (except the holiday）.
By the way, if you like our store, Please add our store to your Favorite Stores, You can get our New arrival and Discount information in time.
1, You can mix with the different color nail extension gel to create a different color, or mix the nail extension gel with glitter, to create a bling bling nails art.
2, If you don’t have slip solution, alcohol can also help to pick and form this nail builder gel smoothly.
3, After finishing the nail extension gel nails, you can wipe with alcohol on the both sides of the nail, so that the sticky layer will be removed and the nails will be more smooth and shiny.
4，IT might be hard to sqeeze out the gel at low temperatures. It's suggested that you seal the tube in an airtight and waterrpoof bag, put it in warm water at about 60℃ for 5-10 mins then take it out and use it as normal.
PolyGel is an all-in-one formula for the perfect working consistency. No monomer, no mixing, no ratios, odorless! The formula allows you to work as fast as long as you want. Tube dispensing allows you to use just what you need for no wasted product. Not an acrylic, not a hard gel, yayoge PolyGEL Nail Enhancement combines the best of both in a revolutionaryall-in-one system that's undeniably better!
Package:1set Poly gel set
Color : Multi-Color
Curing Lamp:UV LED lamp
Keeping Time:15 Days Or Above.
Type:Soak Off UV Led Builder Gel Acrylic Extension Gel.
Applicable :Nail Artister,Nail Art,Lover,Beauty Lover,Chic,Fashionable people.
1) High-molecular materials.
2) No odor and no toxic.
3) Don’t hurt nails.
4) Without dull, chip or peel from the color.
5) High gloss and lasting over a month.
6) MSDS and SGS certificate.
7) Suitable for all kinds of people.
-Poly Gel was inspired by a desire to create a product that keeps everything nail techs like about acrylic and hard gel systems while removing the aspects they don’t like
-Poly Gel is more flexible than acrylic,stronger than hard gel,and lighter than both. Unlike hard gel,Poly Gel is not self-leveling,but stays where you place it;unlike acrylic,it doesn't harden until it’s cured in an LED or UV lamp
*Squeeze, slice, roll 3 simple steps to flawless nails.
*Lighter, stronger, easier.
*PolyGel applies fast and easy with no chasing or intense heat spike.
*23% lighter than acrylics.
*Unlimited playtime so you can work at your own speed!
How to use of Poly Gel ?
1. File the nail surface lightly,(to remove the nail surface oil and make the it Roughly,Increase the adhesion of nail gel.)
(if you want it strong and not fall off, you can also add the acid primer First. )
2. Apply a very thin layer of base coat or Primer Bonder, and cure it under UV/LED lamp For 1-3 Minutes.(The higher the power of the lamp, the faster and shorter the baking time is, the smaller the lamp power, and the slower and longer the baking time is.)
3. Select a suitable shape & size false nail tip.
4. Apply Nail Gel on nail mold, use the brush with Slip Solution to make gel smooth.( Slip Solution effortlessly glides Poly Gel into place for the perfectly shaped nail. Eliminates friction for drag free shaping. Does not activate curing.and Not Sticky the Brush.)
5. Stick it to your real nail and make sure it fully plying-up, and use the extension Clip To Fixed the nail extension,cure it under UV / LED lamp For 2-5 Minites Make It Dryer Enough.
6. Remove the false nail tip, Press the nail extension Base and trim the shape and polish your nails.
(Not Necessary: Design your nail with your satisfied patterns On the Nail Extension Gel . like add the nail color gel or other nail decorations.)
7. Apply top coat or Intenseal Seal and cure it under UV / LED lamp For 1-3 Minutes.
1.This products have severial colors to choose
2.This products work with UV&LED Nail lamp.
3.Picture on computer may cuase a little difference,if you mind the difference,please don't order it.
4.Keep away from children
5.Keep away from sunshine and heat
6.Keep tight after use
7.Discontinue use if sensitization occurs
8.It's normal phenomenon if the gel goes thicker in the case of temp