Text “COVID” to 75049
to register and receive updates directly to your phone or apply online
The COVID-19 vaccination registration process: what to expect
- Please, only complete registration one time, and at one location. Additional entries will replace your previous registration and may increase your wait time.
- After registration, we will reach out to schedule an appointment as soon as we have a dose available for you.
- When we have vaccinations available, Meijer will text an invite link to you with available clinic dates and times.
- To reserve your place, please respond to the invite link with one of the following options:
- I Accept: Meijer will reserve a vaccination for you.
- I Defer: I cannot attend this clinic but keep me on the list for future clinic offers.
- Remove Me: I am no longer interested or received the vaccination elsewhere.
- Many COVID-19 vaccinations are a two-dose series.
- To get the full benefit of a two-dose vaccination, it is important that both doses are given at the correct time.
- After you receive the first shot, you’ll automatically be invited back to a second clinic to get the second dose.
- Meijer is committed to improving the safety and health of our communities and would like you to know:
- Meijer will follow state and national guidelines when scheduling patients and holding clinics.
- Please attend at your scheduled session time. If you cannot make it, please let the pharmacy know.
- Vaccinations may be administered at your Meijer Pharmacy or you may be invited to visit a Meijer offsite clinic.