Target has come up with more ways to make holiday shopping safer this year for consumers during the pandemic. Take a look below at the newest safety measures being introduced!
New Safety Measures:
- In Stores:
- Contactless payment at self-checkout stations w/ Wallet barcode
- 1,000 more handheld MyCheckout devices to avoid long lines
- Shopping reservations can be made to save your spot in line here
- Same-Day Services:
- Double the number of Drive Up spots
- For drive-up purchases, show your app with the personal ID number through the car window
- Use the Target app to adjust your preference between Order Pickup and Drive Up in real time
Read more here.