H&R Block is a leading provider of tax preparation services worldwide with a network of over 11,000 locations and thousands of certified professionals. Find an H&R Block Location and file your taxes or file your federal return for free online today for your maximum refund with free tax advice and support. Save up to 30% off all online services or tax software with an H&R Block coupon and tax service discount. Your finance expert is just a few clicks away, don't wait until tax day to get the assistance that you need to get the biggest return or greatest deductions.
How To Save Money with an H&R Block Coupon
- Check this coupon page for any available offers. There are often times discounts that are exclusive to DealsPlus users.
- Once you've located an offer, like 50% off H&R Block online services, click 'Redeem Offer' to claim your discount.
- You will then be directed to the webpage where your discount will be applied, no code needed. Simply select your desired product and proceed to checkout where your discount will be automatically reflected in your order total.
How Do I File My Taxes For Free with H&R Block?
H&R Block offers online tax filing that you can do yourself for free. The basic version is best for first-time tax filers, but anyone can use it! The free edition includes free e-filing, accuracy review, help along the way, and refund reveal so that you know you are getting the the maximum refund amount. You do not have to pay anything for this easy to use tax filing product. Even more, you'll get an extra 5% bonus on top of your refund!
Tax Filing Options:
There are 3 tax filing options available at H&R Block. See which option suits your need the most, cost of filing for each option and what resources are available. Every e-file form is guaranteed maximum refund, 100% accuracy and free in-person audit support. Every option also comes with an Extra Bonus
courtesy of H&R Block.
- 1. File Taxes Online - H&R Block offers several e-file service and they offer an online version that is best for first-time filers, free of charge. They also offer Basic, Deluxe and Premium online tax filing each of which caters to homeowners, investors, self-employed or rental property owners.
- Additional online tools include Business Owners Tax Tools & Health Insurance Enrollment.
- 2. Tax Filing Software - H&R Block has 4 different filing software versions available with additional features for homeowners and business owners.
- Additional software tools assist with Prior Year Returns & ACA Healthcare Taxes
- H&R Block Tax Software from Other Online Retailers: close to tax season, many online tech retailer offers extreme discounts and rebates on tax software, so be sure to search for tax software deals and compare to maximize your savings!
- 3. File Taxes with a Pro - Find a tax prep professional in your area that offers not only tax filing services but also: free ACA tax impact analysis, personalized account, payment options, free second review and more!
- 4. Products & Services - although not a tax filing option, H&R provides a range of tax related services that can be of great help with tax returns so we suggest you take a look and get the most out of their services!
Exploring H&R Block Tools & Offers:Emerald Card: the Emerald Card is an exclusive H&R prepaid MasterCard where members can earn instant cash rewards and it makes for a great budgeting method. The best thing about this card? There is no setup, monthly, overdraft or purchase fees!
Tax Calculator: This is a free tool to help you calculate and understand your refund amount.
Budget Challenge: in 2014, H&R Block introduced their Budget Challenge program, Dollars & Sense, providing teens with a portal and study tools to learn essential financial management skills that will help prepare for a fiscally conservative future.
$3 million dollars’ worth of scholarships and grants are available through financial management contests from the website, a great opportunity for college that can't be missed.
Connect with H&R Block:Community: Do you have questions about filing your taxes? H&R has a community page where you can interact with other tax filers, share answers, and gather useful information before beginning the filing process.
Facebook: follow H&R Block on Facebook for helpful tax filing, budgeting and tips article which are especially good reads when the new year rolls along. Once in a while, H&R also offers prizes for their social media users!
Compass: for avid learners, H&R also offers an Income Tax Course via their Compass center. An array of financial management and income courses are offered with certification available. They offer a great trial course for those exploring a new career as a tax preparer or just to learn more about tax management in general.
Outside of tax season, H&R Block helps all types of people manage their finances and keep their assets secure. Take advantage of professional accountants and financial experts who can help interpret and sort out overwhelming paperwork.