H&R Block is a leading provider of tax preparation services worldwide with a network of over 11,000 locations and thousands of certified professionals. Find an H&R Block Location and file your taxes or file your federal return for free online today for your maximum refund with free tax advice and support. Save 25% off all online services or 35% off all tax software with prices as marked. Your finance expert is just a few clicks away, don't wait until tax day to get the assistance that you need to get the biggest return or greatest deductions.
How Do I File My Taxes For Free with H&R Block?
H&R Block offers online tax filing that you can do yourself for free. The basic version is best for first-time tax filers, but anyone can use it! The free edition includes free e-filing, accuracy review, help along the way, and refund reveal so that you know you are getting the maximum refund amount. You do not have to pay anything for this easy to use tax filing product. Even more, you'll get an extra 5% bonus on top of your refund when you put some or all of your refund on an Amazon.com gift card!
Tax Filing Options:
There are 3 tax filing options available at H&R Block, including a new option called Tax Pro Review. See which option suits your need the most, cost of filing for each option and what resources are available. Every e-file form is guaranteed maximum refund, 100% accuracy, and free in-person audit support.
- File Taxes Online - H&R Block offers several e-file services and they offer an online version that is best for first-time filers, free of charge. They also offer Basic, Deluxe, and Premium online tax filing each of which caters to homeowners, investors, self-employed or rental property owners.
Tax Filing Software - H&R Block has 4 different filing software versions available with additional features for homeowners and business owners.
- Additional online tools include Business Owners Tax Tools & Health Insurance Enrollment.
- Additional software tools assist with Prior Year Returns & ACA Healthcare Taxes
File Taxes with a Pro - Find a tax prep professional in your area that offers not only tax filing services but also: free ACA tax impact analysis, personalized account, payment options, free second review and more!
Products & Services - Although not a tax filing option, H&R provides a range of tax-related services that can be of great help with tax returns so we suggest you take a look and get the most out of their services!
- H&R Block Tax Software from Other Online Retailers: Close to tax season, many online tech retailer offers extreme discounts and rebates on tax software, so be sure to search for tax software deals and compare to maximize your savings!
Exploring H&R Block Tools & Offers:
- Emerald Card: The Emerald Card is an exclusive H&R prepaid MasterCard where members can earn instant cash rewards and it makes for a great budgeting method. The best thing about this card? There is no setup, monthly, overdraft or purchase fees!
- Tax Calculator: This is a free tool to help you calculate and understand your refund amount.
Connect with H&R Block:
Outside of tax season, H&R Block helps all types of people manage their finances and keep their assets secure. Take advantage of professional accountants and financial experts who can help interpret and sort out overwhelming paperwork.