Aug 15, 2020
1  Likes 0 Comments
About this Deal
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 is here, and currently open to all Nordstrom cardholders (us normal shoppers have to wait until August 19 to shop the sale, sorry!). This highly-anticipated sale features amazing price drops on top brands like Kate Spade, Zella, and BP. and there are some amazing picks this year. Seriously, we've shopped them all.
While most of these luxury items are still pretty pricey even at a discount, you can find a few incredible things for under $25. Yes, you heard me right. From trendy matching jogger sets to water bottles with a cult following, these are the 16 best deals you'll find for less than $25 at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
1. BP. Jogger Pants & Top
* Get the BP. Jogger Pants for $24.90 (Originally $39)
* Get the BP. Cozy Top for $24.90 (Originally $39)
* Get the BP. Cozy Shorts for $15.90 (Originally $25)
2. Caslon V-Neck T-Shirt
* Get the Caslon Rounded V-Neck T-Shirt for $12.90 (Originally $25)
3. Nordstrom Bliss Plush Throw
Like the name implies, this throw blanket is pure bliss. And more than 1,600 Nordstrom shoppers rave about it, giving it an average 4.8-star rating. Plus, it's available is so many gorgeous colors to fit your style and cozy up on the couch with. As one reviewer put it, it's the 'softest, warmest light weight throw"—and it's only $25.
* Get the Nordstrom Bliss Plush Throw for $24.90 (Originally $39.50)
4. Hanky Panky Underwear
If you're looking for underwear that is high quality, stylish, and doesn't feel like it's actually there, look no further than Hanky Panky. I've tried buying cheap and more affordable underwear, but they always rip. Hanky Panky underwear, though? It doesn't rip. It doesn't become gross over time. Not to mention, it is glorious to wear. For years, I wouldn't buy these because of the price tag, but now, I always buy them—but only when they're on sale. The regular rise thongs are my favorite, but depending on your underwear preference, there are options galore. Okay, now that you all know what underwear I wear, let's move on.
* Get the Hanky Panky Regular Rise Lace Thong for $16.90 (Originally $22)
5. Spanx Underwear
If you haven't dabbled in Spanx underwear yet, I encourage you to do so while it's on sale. I own these and think they are great for when you want a little extra coverage, but you also want to be able to breathe and not feel constrained (one day I wore heavy-duty Spanx for twelve hours and felt like I was wearing a giant elastic around my stomach; these are about one hundred times more comfortable). Nearly 580 reviewers agree with me that they are a great purchase, so I am not alone on Spanx fan island. I am on this island with a lot of other people, too. Come join us.
* Get the Spanx Undie-tectable Lace Hi-Hipster Panties for $15.90 (Originally $24)
* Get the Barefoot Dreams 2-Pack CozyChic Socks for $19.90 (Originally $30)
* Get the Zella 3-Pack Low Training Socks for $18.90 (Originally $29)
7. Sports Bras
8. Kate Spade Pendant Necklace
9. Nike Long Sleeve Shirt
10. Zella Performance T-Shirts
11. Nordstrom Tanks
12. Polo Ralph Lauren Pajama Shorts
13. Nordstrom Hydrocotton Bath Towel
14. Corkcicle Insulated Glasses
15. S'well Water Bottle
16. Mario Badescu Essentials