1. Don’t smoke: Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes.
2. Don’t eat fruits immediately: Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Thre fore take fruits 1 -2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.
3. Don’t drink tea: Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hundred thus difficult to digest.
4. Don’t loosen your belt: Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
5. Don’t bathe: Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease, this will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
6. Don’t walk about: People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
7. Don’t sleep immediately: The food we intake will not be to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.
for everyone asking for source i think this is just a list going around the internet if you search "7 Dangerous acts after a meal" you will see lots of pages with the same list non of them list the source
I remember my parents saying no swimming for 30 minutes after we ate,I think now as a parent it was to give THEM a break,lol ( I can see after drinking (I'm talking non alcohol)because your more likely to get cramps). Just thought I'd add my 2 cents ; )