So you've decided that you want to participate on dealsplus.com and be more than just a viewer? That's great. Here are some rules of etiquette to keep in mind:
1. Always check for a deal before posting it. Many times deals are already posted. Be sure to check the site or use key words to find the deal. Many sites have different url's for the same deal.
2. If you notice an error in a deal, please edit the deal or flag it for moderators to look at it.
3. Just because a deal does not seem like much of a deal to you, that does not mean it's not a great deal for someone else. Someone's trash is someone else's gold..or however that saying is..you get the idea =D.
4. When deals require a code, please be sure to put it in the description portion of how to get the deal. Many times deals require a code but people forget to post the code.
5. When posting codes, please be sure that they may be used multiple times. Many people post deals that are sent to their emails, but the deal is only good for them..and no on else.
6. Please let members know if they need to be a member of a site in order to see the deal. Many sites offer "flash" deals that only registered members may view.
7. Feel free to ask questions. It's okay to ask for help, but please be courteous when doing so.
8. If you participate in the MM program, please remember that this site is used to promote deals, not paychecks. For that reason, please understand that this site tries to maintain great quality.
Last of all, please be courteous to your fellow DP members. We are all trying to help each other out by finding deals and getting them to the public. Please remember the reason for the site.
There are many more rules of etiquette, however these should be good for a starter. Thanks for reading.