Oct 21, 2020
6  Likes 1 Comments
About this Deal
If you don't feel like cooking this year, here are 9 places to order prepared Thanksgiving dinners that can be picked up or delivered. Whether you choose to admit to your guests that dinner wasn't actually made by your own hands is up to you. ;)
1. Bob Evans Premium Farmhouse Feast is packed cold and serves up to 10 people, including a slow-roasted turkey, hickory-smoked ham, bread and celery dressing, corn, mashed potatoes with gravy, rolls, green beans with ham, cranberry relish, macaroni and cheese, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie and apple pie — all for $125. Other feasts are available for groups as small as four.
2. Buca di Beppo's feast includes sliced turkey, gravy, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, spicy Italian sausage stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. This meal comes in various sizes, with a serving for three people running $69, and a feast for six going for $138.
3. Boston Market is offering holiday dinners that can be shipped right to your front door, for groups ranging from as little as 4-6 people to as many as 12. There are both turkey and ham dinners available, complete with sides ranging from mashed potatoes and stuffing to apple pie. Heat & Serve complete dinners are available for pre-order and pick up at restaurant locations, as well as a la carte entrees perfect for anyone celebrating solo this year. The Complete Whole Roasted Turkey Meal for 12 is $129.99, the Complete Boneless Roasted Turkey Breast meal will start at $89.99, and an individual Thanksgiving dinner (Sliced Roasted Turkey Breast or Half Signature Rotisserie Chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, vegetable stuffing, a dinner roll and a slice of apple or pumpkin pie) for $13.99.
4. Costco is selling the whole Schwan's Thanksgiving meal (frozen) currently on sale for $89.99 ($15 off), which includes everything a dinner could need, from turkey breast to piles of mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and green beans. There's even dessert, which includes pumpkin pie, apple pie, and ice cream. Since Costco is closed on Thanksgiving Day, you'll need to pick it up the day before, throw in the fridge, and reheat in time for dinner.
5. Cracker Barrel Old Country Store's Heat n’ Serve Holiday Family Meal To-Go is back. It feeds up to 10 people and costs $145 — including two turkey breasts, cornbread dressing, turkey gravy, cranberry relish, sweet yeast rolls, and three sides. The sides selections are green beans, fried apples, hash browns, sweet potato casserole, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, carrots, corn. The meal also comes with a whole pumpkin pie and pecan pie.
6. Denny's Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner Pack serves four and includes turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and choice of side. This pack goes for just under $40 in most markets, and a whole pie can be added to the order for an additional $10. Their Turkey & Dressing Dinner will also be available in mid-November and includes tender carved turkey breast, savory stuffing, turkey gravy, and cranberry sauce.
7. Harry & David, the online fruit retailer, offers a Gourmet Turkey Feast for $215 that includes a 10-pound ready-to-heat, oven-roasted turkey, apple sausage stuffing, creamy Brussels sprouts with bacon, brown sugar sweet potatoes, classic turkey gravy, spiced cranberry chutney, and New York-style pumpkin cheesecake.
8. Omaha Steaks is offering a great build-your-own Thanksgiving Feast option, with a choice of a ham or turkey, customizable potato and vegetable sides, and a dessert. This dinner goes for $160 total and comes frozen and ready to be reheated.
9. Popeyes' heat-and-serve Cajun Turkey is marinated with the Popeye's signature blend of Louisiana seasonings, slow-roasted and then flash-fried for a crispy coating. They can be pre-ordered at participating locations with a scheduled pick up and starts at around $40.