|Not ready to spring for that expensive first class ticket? Then try out these 8 things you can do to make flying coach feel like first class!|
8 Ways to Make Coach Feel Like First Class:
- Get TSA Pre-Check or Global Entry.
- Book early to get the best possible seat.
- Don't travel during peak days or times.
- For more room to stretch out and if you're traveling with a partner, book a window and aisle seat instead of booking 2 seats together.
- Skip airline food and instead bring your own meals and snacks.
- Bring your own travel-size amenity kit to feel refreshed during the flight.
- Bring your own pillow to support your lower back during the flight.
- Complimenting flight attendants can go a long way!
Read the above tips more in-depth in this article.
Have other tips for helping make flying coach more bearable? Leave a comment below!