This deal is expired! The deal below has expired, but no worries. You can still check out available coupons and “follow” the store to recieve alerts for future offers.
IPad Pro Docking Station, USB C Hub for IPad Pro, Baseus Invisible 6 in 1 Dongle Adapter with 4K HDMI, 2 USB 3.0, USB-C PD 60W, 3.5mm Audio, Micro SD for IPad Pro 2018 2020, MacBook Pro and More
Jan 08, 2021
Expires : 01/26/21
1  Likes 0 Comments
About this Deal
• Newest iPad Pro Docking Station - Unlike other traditional USB C hubs, Baseus invisible type c hub is equipped with a switch to save power when you are not using it. Turns your latest iPad Pro or laptop USB-C port to 1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1 x Type-C charging output, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x Micro SD card slot, and 2 x USB 3. 0 Ports. (NOTE: Only iPad Pro of iOS 13 or above is supported.)
• HDMI 4K High-Resolution & High-quality Audio Output - Mirrors and extends your screen with the HDMI port and stream in 4K UHD or full HD 1080p video (up to 3840X2160P/30HZ) to HDTV, a monitor, or projector. Tips: Video output for 2018 iPad Pro is 2K@60HZ resolution) It also includes a 3.5mm headphone jack, allows you to enjoy call and music.
• Fast Charge & Data Transmission - USB-C PD charging port that delivers up to 60W power, quickly charge iPad Pro while using the other ports; 2 USB3.0 ports support 5 Gbps data transfer and enable connect more USB peripherals simultaneously, such as phone, mouse, keyboards, hard drives; TF card can be read at super speed of 104MB/s.
• Incredible Compatibility - Work perfectly for new iPad Pro 2020/2019/2018, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air 2019/2018, MacBook, Google Chromebook, Dell XPS 13 15, Lenovo Yoga 900, HP Spectre notebook, Surface Book 2, Google Pixel 3 XL/3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10/Note 9/S9/S8/Note 8/, Huawei Mate 30/20/M10/P30/P20, and more USB-C laptop/smartphone.
• iPad Pro and MacBook Pro Matching Design - Align the L-shaped holder against the corner of your iPad Pro or MacBook Pro and other USB-C devices, Baseus USB C hub can be securely attached. The thin silicone pad is for use when connecting iPad Pro, while the thick silicone pad is for use when connecting MacBook Pro. It is recommended not to wear a protective cover or other accessories that affect the thickness of the device. (such as magic keyboard)