Target Coupon Codes & In Store Coupons 2016
Target's sale & clearance section also includes some of the best deals on furniture, trendy apparel, baby products and gear, home appliances, electronics, kids toys, and more.
Online promo codes and up to 20% off printable coupons can offer extra savings on qualifying merchandise.
For online shopping, filter all offers on this page by promo codes or sales to see all online offers.
- 1. Click to sign up for a Curbside account
2. Download and install the Curbside app for iOS or Android
3. Inside the app, add at least $20 worth of items to your cart from Target
4. Enter this promo code at checkout and save $10 off. No exclusions!
Every week, new Target coupons are available for extra discounts on select categories throughout the site. Note that coupons exclude electronics, select specials, and clearance items, however more savings can be found at the sale section, where more coupons can be found.
2. Sign into your account/create an account and Click on 10% off coupon
FREE $15 Gift Card With $75 Or More Kitchenware Purchase. For Offer Delivered to Your Smartphone, Text Above Code to TARGET (82743)
$10 Off $50 | $25 Off $100+ Apparel, Shoes & Accessories. Offer Delivered to Your Smartphone By Texting STYLE10 To TARGET Or Online with Code: STYLE
End: 12/10/16 9:59pm PST
Instacart is an 1 hr on-demand grocery delivery service that is only available at select locations. Check to see if your location is available for Instacart now!
- Mobile Coupons
Target will text coupons directly to your phone. All you need to do is to text the word OFFERS to 827-438, and you will be subscribed to a text message list that sends out general coupons. For those with babies at home, you can get specialty baby coupons by sending the word BABY1 to the same number.
- Cartwheel Coupons
Download Target's Cartwheel app for your smartphone and find store coupons for items that, in many cases, may be used with manufacturers' coupons. Just like the coupons you receive by text, the Cartwheel app coupons can be scanned directly from your phone. Cartwheel is great for coupon clippers who too often forget their coupon books at home when they go shopping. All of your savings are right on your phone, so you never have to find yourself at the store without them.
Another great feature of the Cartwheel app is the ability to scan any item from the shelf at Target to see if it is included in the coupons on Cartwheel. Using this feature saves you both time and money because you won't have to spend time browsing the coupons before you shop. If your item is not included in the coupons on Cartwheel, the app will show you which coupons are available for similar items, such as another brand of toothpaste or a different type of paper towel.
- Daily Deals and Clearance
The Target app is slightly different from the store's coupon app, Cartwheel. With the app, you will be able to browse through the available clearance specials and deal prices that change daily at the store. If you forget to check the app daily for the deals, you can always opt to follow the sales and get a listing of each day's best prices texted or emailed to you. Just look for the "Follow Daily Deals" button on the app and tap it to sign up.
You also have the ability to make a shopping list in the app, which you can check off as you shop. Those who make shopping lists are generally less prone to impulse buys compared to shoppers who go to the store without a list. This and the deals are just two ways that the Target app can help you to save money.
We want to hear from youWrite a Review
Whether you have a one-stop shop for your household needs or love a store for their coupons, we want to hear from you. Writing reviews has never been easier with thousands of merchants to choose from. Learn more about writing reviews.
How to Redeem Target Coupons Online (Step-By-Step Instructions):
Make sure you add qualifying items to your cart to apply your discount, as clearance items are usually excluded from extra discounts.
- Select the size and/or quantity of your desired item, then click "Add to Cart"
- Click "Your Cart" on the top right corner, then click “Review Cart & Checkout”
- Review cart, then click “Proceed to Checkout."
- Either login or checkout as a guest. We suggest signing up for an account since it'll make shopping and redeeming coupons much easier the next time you shop!
Choose a shipping address if you're logged in, or add a new shipping address if checking out as a guest. Click “Save & Continue” to get to the billing screen.
- Locate and click the “Use A Promo Code” link to open the promo code box. Enter your coupon code, and click “Apply.” Note that more than one code can be used per order, especially if each code offers a different type of discount. For example, you can use furniture, electronics, or clothing coupons in the same order since each is for a different department.
- Click "apply" to calculate your discount on qualifying items. If your items qualify for extra discounts, your order total will reflect a new subtotal. Note that many coupons will exclude select items like the latest tech and electronics, deals of the day, clearance merchandise, or certain brands.
What are the best Target coupons?
DealsPlus always carries a $5 off $50 Target coupon that can be used on almost everything sitewide (excluding clearance items), which is our favorite because most Target coupons work on specific product categories only. Best of all, every order qualifies for free shipping or free in-store pickup when you spend $25.
Chic, affordable furniture, stylish clothes, brand name baby items or home decor. Sometimes these discounts can be stacked with a category-specific discount code. For instance, a popular offer is Target's 25% off $100 coupon that works on home items like furniture, rugs, and home decor. During season changes, you'll find buy one, get one 50% off discounts on apparel, shoes, swimwear, or fashion accessories. And of course, no one can resist the unbelievable deals you'll find during the Target Black Friday sale 2016.
Moms absolutely love shopping at Target too, because they often have 20% off online codes and printable coupons that work on baby gear, nursery items, baby clothing, or groceries. Check out the Target Cartwheel section and print coupons that will save you up to $10 off, or get free gift cards when you spend a certain amount on Huggies or Pampers diapers. These can also be redeemed right off your mobile phone when shopping in stores.
How do I use in-store coupons?
To use your printable coupon, you can either print it out or present it off your mobile phone. Download the Cartwheel App for free and you'll find plenty of coupons meant to be taken in stores - all on your mobile phone! Of course, the DealsPlus app also carries all the coupons you see on this page, so you can also redeem those off your phone.
How do I get the best deals?
As mentioned above, Target has coupons that you can use for all sorts of purchases. However, the biggest savings come from checking out today's sale events, the hottest deals, the weekly ad, or the clearance section, where you can save up to 70% off or more at any given time! Be sure to check out Target sales during major shopping holidays like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, when the steepest discounts will be available. You could save up to 80% off total by stacking coupons with deals on TVs, iPhones, iPads and other tablets, laptops and more electronics deals, as well as kids toys, beauty, furniture, and fashion.
How Target Coupons Work - Restrictions, Exclusions, and Guidelines
To prevent confusion and disappointment, it's important to know exactly what brands and items are not included. Follow these guidelines to ensure you save the most on every purchase:
General Rules and Exclusions:
- Up to 4 identical coupons may be redeemed per household, per day (unless otherwise noted).
- All coupons must have a scannable barcode and be presented to the cashier when you checkout.
- Offers cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.).
- No making copies, scanning, selling, or altering coupons.
- The coupon will apply discounts to the lowest price of the item, so if something is on sale, your percent off coupon will be applied to the sale price, not the full value.
- Coupons from other stores cannot be accepted at Target stores.
- Manufacturer coupons with a scannable GS1 data bar are accepted, but not UPC-A coupon barcodes.
- All Target coupons do not apply to items sold by CVS.
How Printable Coupons Work - Exclusions and Restrictions:
- Target accepts valid coupons found online, so long as they have a scannable barcode.
- Freebie coupons found online and printed at home are not accepted unless it requires a purchase.
About Manufacturer Coupons:
- You may use up to three coupons at a time, granted each must be from a different category:
- One manufacturer coupon (whether printed or from the Cartwheel app)
- One Target coupon (printed or online)
- One Cartwheel℠ offer can be combined per item (unless otherwise noted).
- Unfortunately, Target has the right to refuse these extra discounts "if guests' behavior becomes disruptive or the items are deemed not to be for the purpose of using or gifting."
What's The Difference Between Category/Department vs Sitewide Coupons?
- Category coupons are coupons that work only on shoes, furniture, baby gear, or clothing, etc.
- You may use one coupon for each category. The good thing is, that means you can use multiple offers per order!
- Each category coupon will be treated as an individual offer and you'll have to meet the purchase requirements of each individually.
- Sitewide or category coupons with a percent off discount apply to qualifying items in its category only, so the discount will not extend to all items in your cart. Note that every shopping department has its own restrictions and exclusions as well.
Buy One Get One Free Coupon Exclusions:
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined to get freebies. You can only get the free item by purchasing at least one item.
- Two qualifying items must be presented at checkout, so one will be charged at its full retail price, and the second equal or lesser item will be free
For all updated store information, check out Target’s Weekly Ad to see what’s on sale this week, and get official in-store coupons that you can print out or use directly on your mobile phone. Best of all, if you apply for a Target RedCard you’ll save an extra 5% off every purchase plus get no minimum free shipping on every order.