Target offers cheap prices on baby items, affordable clothing, shoes and accessories, popular kidsâ€™ toys and video games, to electronics, furniture, and groceries. It's the perfect place to create a wedding or baby registry, find new appliances, furnish your home, or find everyday essentials. Regardless of what you're shopping for, you can often find it for cheaper by using Target coupons in-store, or online promo codes found by the DealsPlus community.
How to Redeem Target Coupons Online (Step-By-Step Instructions):
Make sure you add qualifying items to your cart to apply your discount, as clearance items are usually excluded from extra discounts.
- Select the size and/or quantity of your desired item, then click "Add to Cart"
- Click "Your Cart" on the top right corner, then click â€œReview Cart & Checkoutâ€
- Review cart, then click â€œProceed to Checkout."
- Either login or checkout as a guest. We suggest signing up for an account since it'll make shopping and redeeming coupons much easier the next time you shop!
Choose a shipping address if you're logged in, or add a new shipping address if checking out as a guest. Click â€œSave & Continueâ€ to get to the billing screen.
- Locate and click the â€œUse A Promo Codeâ€ link to open the promo code box. Enter your coupon code, and click â€œApply.â€ Note that more than one code can be used per order, especially if each code offers a different type of discount. For example, you can use furniture, electronics, or clothing coupons in the same order since each is for a different department.
- Click "apply" to calculate your discount on qualifying items. If your items qualify for extra discounts, your order total will reflect a new subtotal. Note that many coupons will exclude select items like the latest tech and electronics, deals of the day, clearance merchandise, or certain brands.
What are the best Target coupons?
DealsPlus always carries a $5 off $50 Target coupon that can be used on almost everything sitewide (excluding clearance items), which is our favorite because most Target coupons work on specific product categories only. Best of all, every order qualifies for free shipping or free in-store pickup when you spend $25.
Chic, affordable furniture, stylish clothes, brand name baby items or home decor. Sometimes these discounts can be stacked with a category-specific discount code. For instance, a popular offer is Target's 25% off $100 coupon that works on home items like furniture, rugs, and home decor. During season changes, you'll find buy one, get one 50% off discounts on apparel, shoes, swimwear, or fashion accessories. And of course, no one can resist the unbelievable deals you'll find during the Target Black Friday sale 2019.
Moms absolutely love shopping at Target too, because they often have 20% off online codes and printable coupons that work on baby gear, nursery items, baby clothing, or groceries. Check out the Target Cartwheel section and print coupons that will save you up to $10 off, or get free gift cards when you spend a certain amount on Huggies or Pampers diapers. These can also be redeemed right off your mobile phone when shopping in stores.
How do I use in-store coupons?
To use your printable coupon, you can either print it out or present it off your mobile phone. Download the Cartwheel App for free and you'll find plenty of coupons meant to be taken in stores - all on your mobile phone! Of course, the DealsPlus app also carries all the coupons you see on this page, so you can also redeem those off your phone.
How do I get the best deals?
As mentioned above, Target has coupons that you can use for all sorts of purchases. However, the biggest savings come from checking out today's sale events, the hottest deals, the weekly ad, or the clearance section, where you can save up to 70% off or more at any given time! Be sure to check out Target sales during major shopping holidays like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, when the steepest discounts will be available. You could save up to 80% off total by stacking coupons with deals on TVs, iPhones, iPads and other tablets, laptops and more electronics deals, as well as kids toys, beauty, furniture, and fashion.
How Target Coupons Work - Restrictions, Exclusions, and Guidelines
To prevent confusion and disappointment, it's important to know exactly what brands and items are not included. Follow these guidelines to ensure you save the most on every purchase:
General Rules and Exclusions:
How Printable Coupons Work - Exclusions and Restrictions:
- Up to 4 identical coupons may be redeemed per household, per day (unless otherwise noted).
- All coupons must have a scannable barcode and be presented to the cashier when you checkout.
- Offers cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.).
- No making copies, scanning, selling, or altering coupons.
- The coupon will apply discounts to the lowest price of the item, so if something is on sale, your percent off coupon will be applied to the sale price, not the full value.
- Coupons from other stores cannot be accepted at Target stores.
- Manufacturer coupons with a scannable GS1 data bar are accepted, but not UPC-A coupon barcodes.
- All Target coupons do not apply to items sold by CVS.
About Manufacturer Coupons:
- Target accepts valid coupons found online, so long as they have a scannable barcode.
- Freebie coupons found online and printed at home are not accepted unless it requires a purchase.
What's The Difference Between Category/Department vs Sitewide Coupons?
- You may use up to three coupons at a time, granted each must be from a different category:
- One manufacturer coupon (whether printed or from the Cartwheel app)
- One Target coupon (printed or online)
- One Cartwheelâ„ offer can be combined per item (unless otherwise noted).
- Unfortunately, Target has the right to refuse these extra discounts "if guests' behavior becomes disruptive or the items are deemed not to be for the purpose of using or gifting."
Buy One Get One Free Coupon Exclusions:
- Category coupons are coupons that work only on shoes, furniture, baby gear, or clothing, etc.
- You may use one coupon for each category. The good thing is, that means you can use multiple offers per order!
- Each category coupon will be treated as an individual offer and you'll have to meet the purchase requirements of each individually.
- Sitewide or category coupons with a percent off discount apply to qualifying items in its category only, so the discount will not extend to all items in your cart. Note that every shopping department has its own restrictions and exclusions as well.
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined to get freebies. You can only get the free item by purchasing at least one item.
- Two qualifying items must be presented at checkout, so one will be charged at its full retail price, and the second equal or lesser item will be free
For all updated store information, check out Targetâ€™s Weekly Ad to see whatâ€™s on sale this week, and get official in-store coupons that you can print out or use directly on your mobile phone. Best of all, if you apply for a Target RedCard youâ€™ll save an extra 5% off every purchase plus get no minimum free shipping on every order.