TurboTax is one of the top tax preparation software developed by Intuit with several versions including the TurboTax Deluxe, Premier and more. TurboTax has since developed many mobile applications to assist consumers with their tax refunds. Consumers can save up to as much as $40 off TurboTax service with coupon savings and promotional offer at DealsPlus. Just click the above button to keep up to date with TurboTax coupon offers.
How To Save Money with a TurboTax Coupon
- Check this coupon page for any available offers. There are often times discounts that are exclusive to DealsPlus users.
- Once you've located an offer, like 20% off a TurboTax product, click 'Redeem Offer' to claim your discount.
- You will then be directed to the webpage where your discount will be applied, no code needed. Simply select your desired product and proceed to checkout where your discount will be automatically reflected in your order total.
Is TurboTax Free?
Filing for your federal tax return with TurboTax online is absolutely free and consumers also have the option to completing their state taxes with TurboTax for $27.99 (price per state). TurboTax offers 4 Different Tax E-Filing Products: TurboTax Federal Free Edition, TurboTax Deluxe, TurboTax Premier, and TurboTax Home & Business.
Don't know what product is right for you?
TurboTax can help with a product comparison and make a recommendation suited to your tax filing needs.
Returning TurboTax filer?
Get access with your TurboTax login information and get started with 2015 tax returns!
is the fastest way to get your refunds but TurboTax has other options for those who prefer to file with a CD/download or for mobile phone and tablet users.
Whether you're filing this year or many years to come, TurboTax has a Tax Guides and Video page that is an absolute gem for those with questions about their filing process. Check out this quick list of helpful tips:
- Tax Planning & Checklist - read your way through the filing process and make sure you're not forgetting anything!
- TurboTax Free Calculators & Tools - don't miss out on these free tax tools that can help you save more money, discover tax credits and deductions.
- TurboTax Calculator - TurboTax offers a free tax calculator, TaxCaster 2015 to help filers estimate refunds. Get the TurboTax calculator for iPhone, Androidor from Amazon and estimate on the go.