TurboTax Coupon Codes, Printable Coupons & Deals for December 2016
It's easy to get confused when filing your tax returns, especially when it comes to medical expenses, the Affordable Care Act and other health expenses. TurboTax makes these as simple as possible when filing your taxes and even provides some helpful articles to clarify things (see below).
- What Medical Expenses are Tax Deductible?
- Get the 411 on Affordable Care Act 1095 Forms
- Your Quick & Easy Guide to 1095 Health Insurance Forms [Infographic]
Many common and simple mistakes happen every year, preventing people from getting their highest refund possible. See some articles below related to common mistakes when filing taxes, and common deductions most people forget about.
- 5 Hidden Ways to Boost Your Tax Refund
- Tax Exemptions and Deductions for Families
- 7 Requirements for the Child Tax Credit
Did anything major happen in your life this year? Did you get married or move to a new state, or maybe change or lose your job? These major life changes can be stressful, but understanding how they affect your taxes doesn't have to be. See some articles below to help guide you through major life events.
We want to hear from youWrite a Review
Whether you have a one-stop shop for your household needs or love a store for their coupons, we want to hear from you. Writing reviews has never been easier with thousands of merchants to choose from. Learn more about writing reviews.
How To Save Money with a TurboTax Coupon
- Check this coupon page for any available offers. There are often times discounts that are exclusive to DealsPlus users.
- Once you've located an offer, like 20% off a TurboTax product, click 'Redeem Offer' to claim your discount.
- You will then be directed to the webpage where your discount will be applied, no code needed. Simply select your desired product and proceed to checkout where your discount will be automatically reflected in your order total.
Is TurboTax Free?
Filing for your federal tax return with TurboTax online is absolutely free and consumers also have the option to completing their state taxes with TurboTax for $27.99 (price per state). TurboTax offers 4 Different Tax E-Filing Products: TurboTax Federal Free Edition, TurboTax Deluxe, TurboTax Premier, and TurboTax Home & Business.
Don't know what product is right for you? TurboTax can help with a product comparison and make a recommendation suited to your tax filing needs.
Returning TurboTax filer? Get access with your TurboTax login information and get started with 2015 tax returns!
E-filing is the fastest way to get your refunds but TurboTax has other options for those who prefer to file with a CD/download or for mobile phone and tablet users.
Whether you're filing this year or many years to come, TurboTax has a Tax Guides and Video page that is an absolute gem for those with questions about their filing process. Check out this quick list of helpful tips:
- Tax Planning & Checklist - read your way through the filing process and make sure you're not forgetting anything!
- TurboTax Free Calculators & Tools - don't miss out on these free tax tools that can help you save more money, discover tax credits and deductions.
- TurboTax Calculator - TurboTax offers a free tax calculator, TaxCaster 2015 to help filers estimate refunds. Get the TurboTax calculator for iPhone, Androidor from Amazon and estimate on the go.